We offer our Boston InnoTours program for students and academics providing tours and immersive learning experiences of the Boston innovation ecosystem. This program leverages our invaluable network and reputation as startup veterans giving first-hand access to the key organizations in the world's #1 life science ecosystem.
HOW IT WORKS:
We will design a tour agenda based upon your requirements. Typical group sizes are ~15 participants and tours can be single or multi-day. While we cannot guarantee all of these organizations will be willing to participate, tour highlights may include:
COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES
- Harvard University Business School
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Northeastern University
- Babson College
BIOTECH & HEALTHCARE
- Massachusetts Biotechnology Council
- Brigham Innovation
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Mass General Brigham Innovation
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Cambridge Innovation Center
- Greentown Labs
Book a tour.
Thank you for your interest. We would be happy to provide a price quote based on the information you share.